What should we do?

We have lived with my mother and teenage sister for a year and a half. They are moving out in two weeks. We will have a 4 bedroom house to call our own. We are trying to decide how to celebrate. What do you think? We were thinking a BBQ, a house party or something. Any ideas?

Katie911

Asked by Katie911 at 2:06 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I think the BBQ is a GREAT idea!! But I would gear it towards the pot luck type of BBQ where everyone brings their fav' dish. Congrats!!
    SlapHappi

Answer by SlapHappi at 5:03 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Congratulations! I'd say BBQ unless the weather calls for indoor plans. :) Have Fun!
    theMammaof3

Answer by theMammaof3 at 12:06 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I say have a house party as well as a bar-b-q. Have everyone bring a dish and what they want to drink. Turn up the music and have a great time. And dance with your husband in front of everybody. Thatis always cool.
    chedhead

Answer by chedhead at 1:54 AM on May. 18, 2009

• How about a candle lit meal for only 2.....if you get my drift :)
    malam

Answer by malam at 4:34 AM on May. 18, 2009