Need some support!

I am about seven weeks pregnant and last night I started to have cramping through my whole stomach, not horrible but uncomfortable. This morning I have been having dark brown blood discharge. I had a miscarriage in January so I am scared that this is happening again. I am wondering if anyone else has had something similiar happen that turned out well. I don't want to hear the bad stories. I know first hand what those are but any happy outcomes would be great!

LindsK

Asked by LindsK at 2:08 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ive never gone through it.but some people do still get liht spotting which is there period while there pregnant.the cramping might just be from your inside expanding to make room for the baby.just go to the doctor to make sure mama.hope all goes well.GL
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 2:12 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I had the same thing with my 3rd baby at 9 weeks. I bled for about 30-40 mins and then I was fine. The dr didn't have an answer as to why I bled. I agree with the OP, go to the dr for a check up
    whitleymama3

Answer by whitleymama3 at 2:36 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I bled for 3 hours with my first pregnancy it turned out that I had twins one tubel pergnancy and one regular-my tube burst and it was painfull and bloody-but the other baby surived an still stives!
    Anonymous

• i recently had to go to the doc for my stomach hurting really bad but the baby was fine but i would go to the doc just incase it is prolly your stomach expanding to make room for the baby
    hannahmoss

Answer by hannahmoss at 7:38 PM on May. 20, 2009