how long should you bleed after having a baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my bleeding decreased significantly by week 2...then it's just kinda been like some spotting here and there randomly, but i just got to the 6 week mark and i think it's done! :)
    Anonymous

• I bled for about 6 weeks reall heavey, and after that i started having 2 to 3 periods in a month for about 3 months. But after that i got back to normal
    lovebabyslobers

Answer by lovebabyslobers at 3:08 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I had a c section and i bleed for about 2 months and because im breastfeeding i have no period!! YAY! But it was extremely heavy for the first 6 weeks and then sometimes i did and sometimes i didnt for about 4 more weeks!
    nursinghannah

Answer by nursinghannah at 3:25 PM on May. 17, 2009

• i bleed for 13 months....but i think it was becuase of depo shot
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 4:20 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Bleeding after having a baby can last up to 6-8 weeks in most cases. I bled for 4 weeks. Your period can also take a while to regulate after that, I got my first period 2 weeks after my bleeding stopped.
    ShadowRaven

Answer by ShadowRaven at 5:15 PM on May. 17, 2009

• My bleeding lasted 6 wks. When I was too activite it came heavier.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 9:57 PM on May. 17, 2009