• In the Spotlight:

6 months preggers and baby is very active

ok i notice that when i lay on my side my baby is constantly kicking at the side im laying on.idk if its her way of telling me im squishing her or if shes hungry or what.at 1st im like aww cuz u noe hey my baby is moving.but then im like what if its cuz of something else.im getting kind of scared she was active like hat last night for a long time and this morning and now.any1 noe wuts up?

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 2:19 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its normal, you're not squishing the baby they are protected by the amniotic sack. Some babies are just more active than others... mine get active when im getting ready for bed
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:30 PM on May. 17, 2009

• yea my son was always active at 11pm. stretching and kicking. now he never stops moving his legs and I know thats what he was doing inside.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 2:36 PM on May. 17, 2009

• that is very normal all day long my daughter wouldn't move then at night when i went to lay down for some sleep she would go nuts all night long just enjoy while she is in your belly not out.
    hannahmoss

Answer by hannahmoss at 7:36 PM on May. 20, 2009