have you ever seen a bird fly into a window.....lol

and then think that it must have been a pretty dumb bird-"hello there IS a window there!" well yesterday, i became that dumb bird :( ok it was actually pretty funny. but i was in my jeep and pretty distracted. i needed to tell my hubby something so i went to stick my head out of the window and BAM-the window was still rolled up. i kinda sat there for a minute a little stunned and hoping nobody else saw that. lol. i bet there was a flock of birds in a nearby tree laughing at me saying "dumb girl-there IS a window there". i swear i thought i heard birds chirping. lmao-this is a true story hahahahahaha

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 2:19 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMAO - Thanks for the laugh! So hilarious!
    Anonymous

• lmao i wish i was there to see that.when i was younger i was walking down a hill staring at my shadow and my older sister was walking with me.next thing you know i walk right into a tree and my sister starts dying laughing.she was like like 21-23 i was like 11 or 12 lol.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 2:24 PM on May. 17, 2009

• LOL. I love stories like these.
    Anonymous

• Every Spring we have a Robin who does this to my gs's bdrm window... drives my cats nuts...LOL... and this yr he did something new (the robin) he went from the bdrm windows to my front porch door and kept banging/knocking on it ... I thought my cats were going to go out the window after it... then he perched hisself on my small diningrm window and my one cat leaped and knocked all my glass right off the sill.... and this bird did this for days on end... now I can't keep anything in that diningrm window... the squirrels are now sitting in it... go figure...LOL...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 2:37 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Hahahahooo, that's funny. Hope you didn't get a lump! I'm the worst at the aquarium. "Oh wow, did you see that turtle - THUMP" right into the glass. So bad.
    cypris420

Answer by cypris420 at 4:57 PM on May. 17, 2009

• My cat runs headfirst into windows.
    She's not very smart.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 5:13 PM on May. 17, 2009

• When I was driving my older boy to his dads 5 hrs away we were driving down I55 and I was bored. the kid was asleep. I saw crows flying and thought Hmmm they are low. What if I hit one. lol I saw one fly really close, then hear BAM! and glanced in the mirror in time to see it hit the road. it crashed into the window my son was near. He woke up crying. Flash ahead 7 years and another flew into my car window again when I was pulling up near my house! Ugh lol
    AngelicDevil80

Answer by AngelicDevil80 at 5:28 PM on May. 17, 2009

• OMG that's awesome. Sorry. I've definitely done stuff like that. I'm a total klutz. It was a really good story for a laugh though. :)
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 6:36 PM on May. 17, 2009