i'm confused

this is my first time being pregnant and my nipples are sore and the tips peeled it'z like a build up at the tip whats goin on

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its normal my nipples do that sometimes.im 6 months,i think its just preparing to be open for the milk thats gonna be coming out.keyword: I THINK
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 2:44 PM on May. 17, 2009

• im 8 months prego and my nipples were sore and the tips peeled also so it must be normal... that being said this is my first time being pregnant too
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:02 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Pretty sure it's normal. Mine have done the same thing with both my pregnancies. I think it's just your body getting ready to nurse the baby!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 3:07 PM on May. 17, 2009

• when i was pregnant mine did the same thing i think its your breast preparing milk production when the baby comes
    lovebabyslobers

Answer by lovebabyslobers at 3:17 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Mine haven't gotten dry yet, or peeled, but OMG, they're sore!!! Ridiculously sore and they have been from before I found out I was pregnant. It's totally normal and I believe is one of the most common symptoms of pregnancy.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 4:05 PM on May. 17, 2009