what can i do for backpain

also my stomach muscle hurt sometimes

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• for back pain i liked when DF rolled tennis balls up and down my back i dont know why but it helped me trmendously. Also if you get on all fours (like youre crawling) put your head down relax your neck and rock back and forth that also helped me
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 2:47 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I have some pretty painful sciatic nerve pain with this pregnancy, and my OB finally referred me to a chiropractor. He's adjusted me a few times now and it's helped A TON!!! He also wants to take some x-rays after i have the baby to see whats up with my discs that's making it hurt. I'm so glad i went to him! I was really surprised that it isn't really that expensive. My insurance covers 80%, so i end up only paying about $9 bucks every time i go in!!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 2:57 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Tennis balls do help, and also try making your poster better when ur pregnant your center of gravity changes and alot of women when they try to adjust to that it puts lost of strain on ur back. Also when you are sitting put a nice comfy pillow at your lumbar ( that pillow thing also helped with my heartburn and indegestion )
    lovebabyslobers

Answer by lovebabyslobers at 3:15 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Warm shower on my back helps
    Anonymous