stomach nasty after pregnacy

My tummy looks gross from pregnacy and now my husband wont sleep w/ me. I know its cuz im not as goodlooking naked but seriously i didnt sign up to not have sex anymore!!!its not my fault i got stretch marks theres nothing i can do about it :( what would you do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• your husband sounds like an ass. im sorry... I would tell him that you already feel unattractive enough and by him refraining from sex with you is making you even more self conscious
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:00 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Sleep with someone else... of course, after you've told your husband what an unappreciative and ignoramous, self-centered, jerk he is...
    Okay, on another note, are you absolutely sure that's why he won't sleep with you? If that hasn't been confirmed than talk with him about it, ask him point blank what's been bothering him and mention that you'd like to "fuck" sometime in the next century so if you two can't work through this than something is gonna have to change..
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 3:10 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I am going through the same thing and ive talked with him pleaded with him everything and nothing works he says hes just too tired but i know its a lie i duno it really sucks its makes me wonder if he sleeping with someone eles. Hes the one who suggested i get pregnant now i can get any! wtf
    Anonymous

• simply tell him if he's not going to put out and be a man to the woman he is suppose to love, then you will find somebody who will love you for you and how ya look. oh and someone who's not affraid to get freaky with a mom with strech marks.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:27 PM on May. 17, 2009