headaches and more headaches

before i found out i was pregnant one of my syptoms were the headaches when i first wake up and all through out the day and now i still get them from time to time why

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sometimes its from not enough sleep, sometimes 2 much sleep. sometimes its cuz your hungry n sometimes it could be sensitivity to light.theres so many possibilities
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 3:17 PM on May. 17, 2009

• To be perfectly honest I have no clue... It could be that your brain is lacking chemical components it once recieved but due to pregnancy it isn't getting as much... It could be a sign of a blood vessel that could hemmorage, it could be due to lack of caffeine, less sleep, not enough WATER intake... I'd try to drink more fluids, try G2 by Gatorade because it contains the electrolytes, and talk to your doctor about the headaches.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 3:18 PM on May. 17, 2009

• So do I...my doctor prescribed me Darvocet, but it barely helps mroe than just plain tylenol. I've enver gotten headaches really before I was pregnant, but now when I get them they're TERRIBLE. They're due to changes in hormones or possibly eating habits. My doctor told me to keep a "diary" of my headaches and include what I ate on the days that I had them. I will say though...they were wrose in the beginning and have becoming less frquent the further along I get.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 4:02 PM on May. 17, 2009