• In the Spotlight:

anyone every have a problem with breast implants?

I want boobs dammit but I'm scared...can't afford them right now but maybe in about 2 years. how much did they cost?

saralouise

Asked by saralouise at 3:18 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you're considering breast augmentation make sure you do your research and find a good, qualified, and highly recommended doctor! DO NOT SKIMP! I've seen a lot of girls with funky looking boob jobs that cost them around $2,000. It depends on what you want and/or need done.
    I'm interested in getting my breasts "fixed" too... I'd need a lift, an implant, and my nipples recentered. The doctor I wanted to go to resides and works in Michigan and was featured on doctor 90210... it'd cost me somewhere between $5,000 to $7,000.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 3:21 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I agree with the First poster. I want my boobs fixed to, but I only want a lift to put them back where they were before kids!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:23 PM on May. 17, 2009

• where in MI??? thats where I am
    saralouise

Answer by saralouise at 3:28 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I have implanted that were put in in Dec. 2000. I haven't had any problems at all. My doctor did a great job. They actually look natural, especially now after having a kid. It was $4900.
    Anonymous

• *implants lol
    Anonymous

• I'll donate some of mine to you. =D. I have epic breasts.
    lizzeh

Answer by lizzeh at 4:21 PM on May. 17, 2009

• lmfaoI don't see why that couldn't work
    saralouise

Answer by saralouise at 4:25 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Two of my closest friends had implants several years ago. BOTH of them had lots of problems and eventually had them removed. Needless to say, they wish they hadn't. A third friend I know had no problems. Too me, the odds are NOT worth it!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 4:45 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I have had them for 9 weeks now and I love them! Mine costed $5,200.00!
    Anonymous