Could I be prego?

Ok, here's the deal....I have a 6yr old and i know he would LOVE to have a sibling and now im thinking i could be prego. I have had several m/c's in the past. I have taken a total of 4 tests. 3 have been dollar general which registers hcg levels sooner than almost any prego test. the 4th test was a clear blue easy digital test. The dollar general tests all have the most faint lines of all faint lines ever. My test i took with my ds was faint but i dont remember it being THIS faint. I've showed 2 other ppl and they see them but you have to look SO close to see them. The digital test said NOT PREGNANT. Possible symptoms?: STARVING my butt off but nothing ever sounds good enough to eat, I personally feel like i have to pee alot more often, quite a few headaches lately, constipated (tmi i know lol) bloated sometimes, but no boob soreness, no moring sickness, none of the clear factor prego symptoms and 1 digital test thats neg HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if there was a faint line then yes that is positive .
    i understand the frustration with miscarriages i had 3 before havign my daughter.
    wait a week and test again , dotn bother with the digital those require so much HCG
    go get the equate test at walmart i use that one and it works . just get teh one with the lines.
    good luck .. let me know if you are . you could PM me if you want
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:09 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I did an EPT digital test and it came up pregnant immediately. I'd say wait a week and take another digital, if its still coming up negative but you still think you are go to the dr and have then do a test for you. Everyones symptoms are different so its hard to say from person to person.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 4:42 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I think that you are. This is my first time being pregnant, and I took a total of 6 tests, lol. The first was an expensive one...it said negative. The second two were from the dollar store, and the lines were so faint that I could barely see them. I was convinced I was NOT pregnant. Three days later, I bought a two-pack from walgreens...the ones that show up a few days sooner or whatever...and they were dark pink positives. The last one was when I got my pregnancy confirmed by my doctor, and even it was really faint. 5 months later I'm sitting here while my baby kicks inside of me. The rule is....if there is ANY pink, it means the hormone is present...and the hormone is ONLY present if you're pregnant. Wait a few days...the hormone increases a lot every few days, then take another one.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 5:00 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Also i should mentions that i didnt get to in my original post b/c i didnt have enough room, but the dollar general tests didnt show a faint line till like 10min later. so im not sure if i should still rely on that, my sis swears that i am, I also have increased discharge which i heard is a prego sign but not sure. Today my boobs started to get slightly sore from time to time but not bad. UGH i just hate the waiting game, it really sucks!
    Anonymous

• if it was a late faint line then maybe not you arent supposed to read them after a certain amount of time because it could give a wrong answer like i said dont bother with digital its just waste of money , it does the same thing taht a line test does , just wait a week go to walmart and get teh equate tests. you get like 2 or 3 for 5 bucks
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:17 PM on May. 17, 2009