Why do you choose to ask and reply anonymously?

I've witnessed so many of the questions and answers coming from "anonymous" and often they have great wisdom and/or fantastic questions. Why do you decide to use the anonymity feature?

momofkearra

Asked by momofkearra at 3:55 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Because, I just enjoy coming in here asking and answering questions. I don't want to take part in anything else. Just a person with great advise, not asking for anything in return.
    Anonymous

• IDK but i find it anoying sometimes.... I haven't used it yet....
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 3:57 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I don't do it often, but there are sometimes I need advice & at the same time want to keep it private (by not giving out who I am). Other than that I'll show my face everytime!!!!
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 4:01 PM on May. 17, 2009

• moms' make their responses annoying by words typed in their responses that don't agree with other moms' opinions. that happens very very often being posted anon and non anon. i post anon for same reason as first responder to this question. i don't gossip about other members known names or anon names. this questions and am i pregnant i bet are the two most asked questions in the length of time Answers' Questions and Answers has existed. I type to get help and I type to give help.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes I reply or post anon.Sometimes it's just easier that way.And some people won't respond to certain people questions if they know who they are and don't like them( I feel like a child typing that).And then you get people who have a problem with what you say and want to send you messages and all that.
    nikkiJ86

Answer by nikkiJ86 at 4:02 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Wow, thanks girls. I have always found it rediculous that people get upset with other people who have opposing opinions about things. I accept fully that everyone here has the ability to think on their own and agree or disagree with me. I also realize that if someone is childish enough to verbally attack me than they wouldn't be worth my time to answer them. I don't even read things if they are nasty after the first line or so. I've always felt like if I have a question and I think it's worth being asked than it's worth putting the person I am out there as well. I've never cared if anyone judged me, I'm sure many people do, but while they are busy judging me as a person, mother, wife, etc... I'm spending valuable time with my children and family or doing something to better my life.
    I guess I can understand if you think it could be embarassing... again, I don't usually get embarassed. Thanks for letting me know what's up!
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 4:15 PM on May. 17, 2009

• B/c sometimes my answers or questions are full of contraversity. LOL It keeps the haters for emailing me. Other times b/c I dont want my exs g/f to see what Im saying since were involved in court drama. Sometimes its not the popular answer and again it saves the PMs. :)
    Anonymous