How do you advertise your business?

What ways do you advertise and which ones work the best?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Money & Work

• Post cards from vistaprint, I have my own blogs that I added Adsense ads to which helps get more traffic, and you get paid if someone buys off the link. Word of mouth. I have tried a few business opportunity forums but I feel like everyone just spams each other...
    I recently found Ad Cash Generator. You join for free and earn points for watching 15 seconds ads, that you can use to advertise your own website. You can upgrade for paid services but you don't have to. I'm not! https://www.asdcashgenerator.com/?ref=56368

I just found The SpiderWeb Marketing System. I don't know if it is going to work, but it is only costing me $10 a month for web hosting so I will give it a try. Feel free to take a look www.Alwaystraveling.net
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:02 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I use post cards from vistaprint.com
    prissymommy

Answer by prissymommy at 1:43 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I post about it here in a few groups, the link is my siggy, I write journals about it here, I also talk about it on some other message boards I am part of, post bullitens on MySpace, blog, plus when I see a mom with a daughter I hand her my card and a free clippie.

www.thecreativeprincess.etsy.com ;)
    coolmawmy

Answer by coolmawmy at 9:54 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Word of mouth. Referral programs work best for me.
    wilbursdaughter

Answer by wilbursdaughter at 10:06 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I post in groups and write journals as well. I am part of a group where we all work together building our businesses together:) we are growing like wildfire!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/GuidedByGod

maxwealth4u

Answer by maxwealth4u at 1:58 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I blog about my business, I leave samples everywhere I go, I post ads and my biz calendar as much as possible. I always have a catalog and business card on hand, its amazing some of the places you will be when you come across someone with interest. www.sensualscentsnc.com
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 3:51 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Word of mouth...and one via www.wahm.com I also have met lots of people here.
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 9:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I network online. By networking I offer advice to others whether it is in relation to my specific business or business in general. This is a good way to build relationships and trust among people. I also get a good bit of business from work of mouth and participate in online parties. Many times people see the product somewhere and look me up so they can get their own.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 8:37 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I have just started giving out a small free sample with my business card attached everywhere I go (grocery store, bank, retail stores etc.) I choose samples that don't cost too much in case the person just throws it away. If they respond positively I will give them a catalog.
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 2:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2008