Who's having trouble concentrating?

I dont know whether it's because I'm thinking about my upcoming wedding, or the fact that I only have 3 weeks left of college at UCLA, or the fact that I'm 30 weeks pregnant, but I can't concentrate at all. I am trying to focus on writing a paper but I honestly have no motivation to do it and feel like it's impossible to concentrate. Is this typical in pregnancy?? Or am I just being lazy =)

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 3:59 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well it sounds like you have a million things going on so that could be it. I'm 28 weeks 3 days, I don't have problems concentrating but I do have a lack of motivation big time. The baby is measuring 31 weeks so the baby is big and makes me super uncomfortable. I think about 30 weeks you go on the downward slide to the finish and all you can concentrate on is the baby. Good luck with everything.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 4:10 PM on May. 17, 2009