Do you get jealous if a woman is thin during her pregnancy?

You know, the woman who's all belly... can't tell she's pregnant from behind? Honestly, are you ever mean to this woman?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nope, not at all.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:08 PM on May. 17, 2009

• no , honestly the only women i have seen that arent like that were large to begin with .
    i was all belly
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:13 PM on May. 17, 2009

• why would some one be jealous? that's odd. i concentrate more of if someone's pregnant no matter how huge or small for a healthy pregnancy and baby. i know lots of women who gained a tremendous amount of weight and had babies five and six pounds. Look at octmom all of her babies were good weights.
    Anonymous

• No, because she feels exactly the way any pregnant woman feels. Swollen and miserable.
    Anonymous

• But they bounce back from pregnancy unscathed and with no battle scars. Have you ever known any women like this? If you weren't like this weren't you a tiny bit jealous?
    Anonymous

• I am like that and I get shitty remarks all the time like go eat a sandwich were are you keeping the baby. I have gained 22lbs still feel huge and I am almost done a few more weeks to go lol. I think I am more jealous that women who look more pregnant because they get asked when are they due and what are you having I rarely get asked because I am so small. I refrain from telling ppl how far along I am just for the fact that I always get the no way really remark
    Moe727

Answer by Moe727 at 4:48 PM on May. 17, 2009

• i was like that i look like i didnt have a baby , i have stretch marks and stitchs down there but that is it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:53 PM on May. 17, 2009

• No...I don't get jealous when I'm NOT pregnant,and especially not when I am. First of all....I'm not all belly...because my boobs have gotten huge. Other than that, I'm small everywhere else. I think I look pretty darn good for being over 5 months pregnant. If for no other reason...I'm so grateful to God for giving me this baby that I would feel guilty harboring feelings of jealously because of the way I looked. I'm happier than I've ever been, and a tiny girl with a huge bump couldn't make me feel otherwise.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 4:56 PM on May. 17, 2009

• No, because that's how I look right now.
    If you look at me from the back I look as skinny as I did before I got pregnant, until I turn around then I look like I swallowed a watermelon...

Am I jealous of chicks that aren't pregnant and super skinny? Very much so.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 5:00 PM on May. 17, 2009

• No I see what you're saying.... my belly button wont poke out so I always think that people think I'm just fat not pregnant. I have a friend that was like a size zero and only got up to a size 3 at month nine.... I'm not even a size 3 before pregnancy.... I think it's just because I'm a super insecure person and to see women that are beautiful prego with their glowing skin and their lack of stretch marks makes me sad. I feel even more terrible for my boyfriend.
    I will say that now that summer is coming I don't really envy any prego gal, cause we are all miserable.. I'm jealous of the non pregnant, flat tummy-ed girls with no cellulite or stretch marks.... I miss those days.
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 5:09 PM on May. 17, 2009