IM KINDA CONFUSED AND HATE IRREGULAR PERIODS,CAN SOME 1 HELP ME??

MY PERIOD IS VERY IRREGULAR BUT I COULD SAY I THING IT ALWAYS COMESA FEW DAYEARLY THEN THE LAST MOTH FOR EXAMPLE: JAN.23 I CAME ON, THEN FEB.20TH I CAME ON, NEXT WAS MARH 18TH AFTER THAT IT WAS APRIL 15TH.. IT'S NOW MAY AND IT HASN'T CAME YET I REALLY THINK I MIGHT BE BUT BY IT'S IRREGULAR COULD IT JUST BE LATE?? JUST A FEW PEOPLE SAID MY TITTS LOOK A LITTLE BIGGER BUT WOULD YOUR TITTS GET BIG ALREADY (I DONT THINK SO)..COULD I BE PREGGO??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I guess you could be. A lot of people go on the pill to regulate their period. Maybe you should go on bc if you end up not being pregnant.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 4:50 PM on May. 17, 2009

• My period is always like that, every month it's 3-4days earlier than the last month and i've been keeping up with it for quite some time now. so i just think of it as "normal" for me. I ofcourse count the days every month and every month it's a 27 day cycle. So now im considered "late". The 1st day of my last period was April 19th, so i should've started on the 15-16th of this month and i have yet to start. So i am now late and i've tested and got the faintest of all faint lines on $general tests and a neg on a digital so ill wait a few more days till i test again. If you know the 1st day of the past couple months of periods i would count the days to see how long your cycle is. GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on May. 18, 2009

• your boobs could look bigger if your wearing a different bra, different shirts, or you gained weight and it went to your boobs. but if you are wondering if you might be PREGNANT then you should take a test.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on May. 18, 2009