What Pisses me off plz read

How someone on section 8 and food stamps has enough money to go out every weekend and buy crap at walmart? He also has 3 kids. Who all wear dirty clothes one kid just came out of a nut house because he tried stabbing his sister/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Some people have more kids just because of the money they can get. I used to want to be a social worker until I got a job in one of the "bad" neighborhoods. It made me so sick to see parents walk in and slide their welfare card through the atm just to buy booze and cigarillos so they can stuff it full of weed. Then they would tell their kids they couldn't afford a pack of crackers. I'm not saying everyone behaves that way, but a lot of people do, and it's not right.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 4:44 PM on May. 17, 2009

• He gets cheap ass rent. (while my husband who is laid off) and i pay full price for rent but hes so poor he needs section 8 and food stamps. he goes out every weekend with some other chick. meanwhile he has 3 different baby mamas. kids walk around in dirty clothes. who can i call to turn him in
    Anonymous

• Why do you care?

And you shouldn't call it the "nut house."

*I* have been to said "nut house", and it is no joke. And Wal-Mart is pretty damn cheap compared to other places, you know.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:44 PM on May. 17, 2009

• he also sleeps in everyday till 2 he claims the kids are with him but how? lol hate bums
    Anonymous

• Hey caitxrawks red lobster and olive garden is cheap too? what is someone who cant pay bills doing there
    Anonymous

• and i care cuz the kids run around loose with dirty clothes thats why
    Anonymous

• people on welfare are lazy dont you no that by now?
    Anonymous

• my half brother is the same way. him, his wife and 7 yr old son is on disability, ssi(whatever), food stamps, and section 8, and all he does is go gambling and loses all there money. they live 126 miles away from me and he calls me when they need food, because he knows i wont my niece, and 3 nephews go hungry.
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 4:53 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Olive garden and red lobster is cheap. =S.
    Anonymous

• lol well i dont get state assistance. both of us work fulltime and we cant afford to eat there every weekend
    Anonymous