am i the only woman who does not wear make up?

i hate wearing make up...and at times i feel like i should, only to make me feel more girly, but i just cant bring my self to wear any....tell me im not alone!

rachelmm007

Asked by rachelmm007 at 4:42 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I used to be like that, when I was younger. Now that I have reached my 40's I wear it all the time. Even though you don't wear makeup now, you still need to be using a good moisturizer with SPF.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:43 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Your're not alone. I'm in my fifties and I wear lipstick sometimes and blush, but not often. I'm too busy with family and life.
    Anonymous

• i cant stand makeup. only time i ever wear it is on special occations... but those only come a couple times a year... if that...
    i dont believe in societies standards of beauty. makeup (most of it anyway) isnt good for your skin and makes u age quicker... and i dont believe you have to wear makeup to be beautiful like society makes people believe...
    i think natural beauty is FAR better than anykind of "beauty" from makeup...
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 4:46 PM on May. 17, 2009

• well foundation you have to have the right kind to feel clean and very light which is the mineral makeup but if my face is very clear that day i just throw on some mascara and eyeshadow i hate eye liner only because i think it makes some girls look trashy instead of extending the beauty but thats my opinion
    NewLady1

Answer by NewLady1 at 4:46 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I don't own any make up, I never wear it. The last time I wore any was for my wedding 10 years ago.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 4:46 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I haven't worn makeup since my wedding last September. I usually only drag it out for weddings and other special events.
    cypris420

Answer by cypris420 at 4:53 PM on May. 17, 2009

• when i was younger i couldn't leave my room without make-up, or my hair done. now i don't care. i hate putting on make-up, and doing my hair. i don't have anyone to impress.lol
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 4:55 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Ya I'm so over that lol.. I have never been a big fan of make-up I will put some on for special occasions but that doesn't happen too often lol

So no your not the only one!
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 4:57 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Well I don't think you're alone, but to the PP, I think it's an absurd blanket statement to put a generalization on women who do wear makeup. I love make up. I don't wear it every day, but I wear it several times a week. And I love it, I FEEL prettier with it on. I don't have to wear it to impress you or Joe Blow, I do it because it makes ME feel nice.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:16 PM on May. 17, 2009

• No you are not alone. I'm a mom with two kids, working and trying to keep up with life. I keep my hair shorter now and no make up. If I have my choice between extra 10mins of sleep and make up, well I stay in bed!
    mom9502

Answer by mom9502 at 5:16 PM on May. 17, 2009