formula ?

My son normally drinks sams club brand of enfamil, the regular kind. I got a free sample from walmart of parents choice. I normally just mix the samples in with my kind, but they sent me the gentle ease kind. Do you think it will be alright to mix the two?? Its a big can and I would love to use it, formulas expensive :)

sweetjpea

Asked by sweetjpea at 4:42 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i don't see a problem. all the gentle ease kind is for babies that spit up a lot. I would say go for it. i remember how much is cost. its not cheap.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 4:49 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I don't see a problem unless it is way different from the ones he is normally use to. Their little tummys get accustom to certian kinds of formula changing my throw them off a little.. Just watch you little one and hopefully there will be no problems! I to know what your talking about with the cost of formula.. so more then likely I'd want to use it also! best wishes hun =0)
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 4:56 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Breastfeeding is free
    Anonymous

• To anon. 7:17...Some women can't breastfeed or there little ones have a hard time... that comment wasn't necessary
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on May. 19, 2009