Implantation Bleeding Question

Is it possible to have implantation bleeding 13 days after the first day of your last period? I know they say you dont ovulate until day 14-16 and then if you do concieve then you normally experience implantation bleeding 6-10 days later. My mom concieved one of my little sisters while she was on her period so I know she didnt concieve 14-16 days after the first day of her last period. bc that was the only unprotected sex she had that month (little sister was a "surprise). My periods are always on time (Every 4th Monday) and I never experience any spotting in between but yesterday afternoon I wiped and there was a brownish discharge on the paper and that was the only time yesterday that it happened. We have been ttc for 4 months now and I thought implantation bleeding should happen later on so Im not wanting to get my hopes up but I havent "spotted" in between periods so idk what else it would be.

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• its possible, I tend to ovulate later than most. I'm not really sure what implantation bleeding looks like, but I thought it would be reddish. I think brown means old blood.

Answer by Precious333 at 5:12 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I would lean more towards ovulation bleeding but like mother like daughter so it could be that you ovulate while on period but thats very rear. GL