What's the best thing about the town you live in? If you don't like it where do you wish you could live?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the best part of Columbus, Ohio is the campus GO BUCKEYES
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 5:08 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I am between 2 major cities, Chicago and Milwaukee, so there is a lot to do in a short drive. The schools are great, not a lot of major crime.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:09 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I live a few hours from Chicago. My town is full of the Chicago hotshots who have tons of money and so they own summer homes here. One of the best things about that and other tourists is that the summer parties were always great! Theres always new folks to meet. Now about the town itself, its full of history. Its a tight knit community with great schools. They ALWAYS have celebrations or just something to do. Like this week they unvieled the new statues for this summer. And its got a ton of cool churches that ding the bells. This can be annoying or it can be heartwarming. LOL But I do wish I was back in Chicago lol
    stjosephtoday.org is my town
    Anonymous

• I live in Chicago. We have great schools, public transit, world class museums, parks, zoos, four seasons, diversity, wonderful summer festivals.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:19 PM on May. 17, 2009

• im in passaic nj and i HATE it! lol- i wish i could move back to bloomfield or montclair- those were my 2 fav towns and when we buy our house thats where we plan on moving- great areas to raise kids
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 6:36 PM on May. 17, 2009

• we are within walking distance of a great zoo and the beach, it is very family friendly.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:53 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I live in a very small rural town in NC. We have about 2,000 people which is not enough for our own postal route. Everyone knows everyone else. This really helps with rearing children because we look after each others' kids. The kids know we will tell if we see them doing anything that mom/dad wouldn't like. Sometimes we get too much into each others' business, but that is usually done out of concern. We get over it quickly. There is little crime and we feel rather safe. When crime does spill out from the larger town which is close-by, it is short lived and is rarely violent. The kids play ball, ride bikes and ATV's. We teach the to love God, country, family. I do like living here.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:26 PM on May. 17, 2009