Dont know if its pregnancy or what?...

A month ago i went to the hospital for cramps and pain in my lower abdomin and they sais it was cits on my ovaries and there were only like 3 that they could see,..i got medicence and since then ive had back pain, pressure on my bladder, headaches, fatigue, exhausted an tired, eating alot of food(never ate that much before) my fingers and toes get swollen, dizzy and lite headed. im just not sure whats going on,..would anyone understand and know whats going on?

stacyslilbaby

Asked by stacyslilbaby at 5:11 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• What medicine did they give you? Metformin maybe? That helps with the cycst and then you could have possibly ovulated and could be pregnant if you have been trying. By the way I have pcos too, thats what they call it. I have little bitty cycst all around both my overies and now Im on clomid to help us get pregnant again. Pcos causes you to be irregular and infertile so thats why Im taking the fertility drug. I would call your doctor to see why you have side effects to the medicine and maybe you could take a pregnancy test just to make sure. GL
    Anonymous

• It could be pregnancy, but it could also be many other things. The female reproductive system is so confusing because there are a group of symtoms that can apply to so many different things, including pregnancy...but some others things that are sometimes harmful. It could very well be PMS. Take a test, and if it's negative and you don't start your period, go back to your doctor.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 5:17 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Shortly after one of my cousin's got married, his wife was having abominal issues and they went to the doctor who did and ultrasound and said she ovarian cysts. Several months later "Cysty" was born, lol. They named her Katelyn Nicole. :)

Don't want to get your hopes up though. It could be the medicine, or the cysts, or any number of other things. As previous posters have stated, a home test followed up by a visit with your doctor would be best. Good luck!
    LunasMama

Answer by LunasMama at 5:45 PM on May. 17, 2009