Remidees for broncitus (I dont care if its spelt right) that are safe at 34 weeks pregnant

Its horrible.

Help?!

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 5:21 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You need to call your doctor... I would think maybe antibiotics and/or inhalants?
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 5:24 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I hate medicine! LOL i want a natural remidee to just help the ease.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 5:25 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Bronchi. needs antibiotics to get better. Your ob should have a list of meds of what's ok. Plus check with your pharmamcist before filling script.
    Anonymous

• Even if you go with something natural that someone suggests, I would still ask your doc since you're preggers. Not everything natural is safe during pregnancy.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 5:32 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Peppermint tea is a natural decongestant, perfectly safe. Drink lots of it, hot, just be sure that peppermint is the only ingredient.
    Mix cayenne pepper (anti-inflammatory) with honey (anti-bacterial); it wll taste nasty, but it will soothe your cough and sore throat.
    Run hot water in a sink and put a towel over your head and the sink; the steam will help with the congestion.
    If you have a fever over 101, take tylenol or any acetominophen.
    Stay away from dairy, it will increase mucus, if you are concerned about calcium, then it is time to learn that plant based calcium is better for both of you: http://www.pcrm.org/health/prevmed/strong_bones.html
    Drink lots of hot liquids (miso soup with tofu and carrots is my sick food).
    Feel better!

Answer by rkoloms at 6:04 PM on May. 17, 2009

• you need to see ur dr.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:06 PM on May. 17, 2009