is this true? my husband says it is but i have never heard of it....

ive been unusually moist for the past few days and im not in the mood or anything. he says that means im fertile but i have never heard that before. is it true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Some women do experience changes in sex drive during ovulation. You might purchase an Ovulation Predictor Kit.
    LunasMama

Answer by LunasMama at 5:46 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I accually get that way when I ovulate. I agree the best and quickest way to know is to get an Ovu kit. And if it is positive...TIME TO GET BUSY!!! lol
    kalioop

Answer by kalioop at 5:58 PM on May. 17, 2009

• yeah most women get like that while they are ovulating. You usually ovulate 2 weeks before and after your period.
    Kryssi17

Answer by Kryssi17 at 10:19 PM on May. 17, 2009

• The moistness is definitely a sign of ovulation (one of the things tracked with natural family planning methods is cervical mucous). I actually find my self wanting sex more around ovulation time, but it is also common to not want sex too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on May. 18, 2009