isnt Outie belly buttons SO cute on pregnant women!

I wish I had one-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The top of mine pokes out and my dad says it means the baby isn't quite done yet, lol.
    Kinda like a turkey timer, once it pops all the way out he's all done!

My dad is weird.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 6:00 PM on May. 17, 2009

• i havve an outie and i think its cute.some people make fun of it and it makes me feel bad.they either say the only thing growing is your belly button and not ya belly or it looks like a 3rd nippple.fuck em all
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 5:57 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I had a mutated, deformed looking outie. It went only half way out. I didn't find it cute. Sometimes it poked all the way out when the baby was pushing the front more, but I still didn't find it cute.
    Anonymous

• mine poked out a little bit. Not hugely. I thought it was cute.
    I love it when you see skinny girls that have outie belly buttons. It's so darn cute.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 6:02 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Honestly, I thought it was the most disgusting part of my pregnancy, I don't know why! Until I gave birth, of course....lol!
    Indygirl18

Answer by Indygirl18 at 6:31 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I never had one with all three pregnancies.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:33 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I just got one... I hate it. I think it's nasty looking. I don't notice it on anyone else tho.
    emmetsmom09

Answer by emmetsmom09 at 6:39 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I have one.. well the top is popped out, lol, but through my shirt it looks like its all the way out. i think its kind of funny. ive always gotten "thats soo cute" though, never a negative comment.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 8:58 PM on May. 17, 2009