I'm looking for a "work from home" job. Anyone have any good tips?

I'm taking a course and I need to get some part time work. I don't want to work out of the home as my boys tend to misbehave more when I'm gone. I'm looking for legitamit work here. No scams.

berrishaker

Asked by berrishaker at 6:48 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• I actually just came across a new WAH position. It's with Babytobee. They pay between $10-$13/hr . You must be able to put in at least 10 hours a week between mon-frid. If you would like the information for applying just send me a PM and I will be more than happy to forward it to you!
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 7:48 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I have a list on my site... They are all legit but not all are curently hireing.

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:26 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Doctors and lawyers sometimes need help with transcribing notes, and they pay a decent wage. You can do it at home. If you can find someone who does this, maybe they could hook you up! Good luck!
    Netdiva10

Answer by Netdiva10 at 7:26 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles.  These have excellent links, resources and ideas.  I think you may be able to find something you like here:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:27 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Try DiamondCreek Candles. We're completely risk free. You can try our 30 day free trial and earn up to 6 levels of commission. No CC needed! No quotas or minimums, no kits to buy, no inventory... we're really flexible! Check out my journal page to find out more!

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 8:16 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I have a few thoughts. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet and Microsoft Office Pro and have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs and clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy and interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 6:09 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Get paid to get your mail out of the mailbox! Either at home or at the Post Office! No FEES!http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

Get paid to do surveys! FREE STUFF FROM AMAZON and INSTANT CASH! PAID EVERYDAY!http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

Get paid to play games and do surveys! NO FEES EVER!
    http://cashcrate.com/322297

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 8:13 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/  if you're interested.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:22 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Have you tried procardia? I think its better than Ameriplan. They include pets!

Work at home...and spend more time with your children!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:25 PM on May. 19, 2009