Has anyone actually gotten paid fprm Inbox Dollars?

I tseems like I've been clicking emails for ever and I'm no where near a payout. Has anyone actually seen a check?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• No
    Anonymous

• heck no i stopped

lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 7:15 PM on May. 17, 2009

• INBOX IS A DAMN RIPOFF TRY CASHCRATE!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:16 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Yes, I have. It's the only one that ever paid me... Cash create claims to have mailed me 2 checks... I never saw them... InBox dollars has always mailed them right away, no prob.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:25 PM on May. 17, 2009

• CASHCRATE is legit, you just have to give them the correct address. The checks looks like junk mail and SOME people throw them away without knowing.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:38 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I have been paid twice from Inbox dollars....they mail the checks out within 6 weeks of your request. The key to making more money is to do the surveys. It was easier in the past because they used to pay $1 for the surveys, now they only pay 50 cents. I always request my checks in October so I have them to spend for Christmas. They are completely legit, but its harder is the only money you are making is from reading the emails, it just creeps along. I think they only pay 2 cents per email. I don't do CashCrate, I signed up but then I ended up with spyware on my computer and more junk mail than I have ever seen and it started the minute I signed up.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:04 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Cashcrate is the best!! You just have to read and know what surveys you are taking, you even get paid for referring other people and you get 20% of what they make.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:11 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I have been paid from both cashcrate and Inbox dollars
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 9:14 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Inbox dollars has always paid me.I enjoy the surveys and they have always paid on time.As a matter of fact I got a check coming in the mail next week.God Bless I hope this helps.

Mandy
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 12:56 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I get paid EVERY month from cash crate :)
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 8:11 AM on May. 18, 2009