where did you register for your baby shower?

A lot of my friends dont have much to contribute ( due to the economy). So my boyfriend and I are trying to figure out a good place to register. Babies R Us was our first visit and everything seemed over priced... or maybe that's just the price range?

AmyOmommy

Asked by AmyOmommy at 6:55 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm still working on mine but I'm doing Target and Babies R Us. I noticed alot of things are the same price at both places.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 6:58 PM on May. 17, 2009

• JCPenny's, Target, and Baby's R Us.
    Anonymous

• I did Babies R Us, I thought the prices might be high too but I looked around and they were pretty much on with everywhere else. Plus they had everything I needed, one stop shopping :-)
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 7:18 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Babies-R-Us is a GREAT place to register. It is national and on the Internet, so your family aroun the country and around the world can celebrate with you.
    Netdiva10

Answer by Netdiva10 at 7:24 PM on May. 17, 2009

• babies R US...we registered for many price ranges (5.00 - 200.00) somethings we registered for just so when we went to buy them we would get the discount!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 7:31 PM on May. 17, 2009

• actually, I registered at Wal-Mart. they have a lot of the same essentials, but for a cheaper price. I also registered at babies r us because apparently its "traditional" to do so, but only for simple inexpensive things (bottles, diapers, etc) but the big stuff is all on my Wal-Mart registry (which is also nation-wide & on the internet, they can even send site to store with free delivery to the store). I'd say with the economy the way it is, give your lower-income friends a relief with at least a few things on a Wal-Mart registry.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 8:01 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I went to Target and Babies R Us. Personally, I would recommend Babies R Us, because when I went there was a lady who helped me with all kinds of stuff, and at Target they handed me a scanner and said "go at it". I just found it a better experience at Babies R Us, being a first time mom, not having a CLUE what I am really going to need.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 8:56 PM on May. 17, 2009