Did u Ever use the "pull out method" and nothing else to prevent pregnancy?? If so how long did it last b4 you got pregnant?

Just out of curiousity. I did it for 2 years and than I got pregnant....Silly Me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• About three months. HAHA I learned my lesson now!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:18 PM on May. 17, 2009

• we have sex with no protection but when he gets close to an orgasm he puts a condom on...if we get prego no biggy we are not trying but are NOT not trying either.
    Anonymous

• Um like 4 years hehehe Then it took like 8 months of him not "pulling out" to actually get pregnant. lol whats meant to be is meant to be!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 7:22 PM on May. 17, 2009

• it lasted 16 months before I wanted to get pg and stopped doing that and got pg right away. and it worked 18 months and we stopped again because we wanted to get pg...and again I got pg the first try...
    Anonymous

• Yeah we attempted the "pull out" method... but never attempt that with a guy who has no control. We tried twice, two days apart, and now expecting a little girl in four weeks. *lol*
    SlapHappi

Answer by SlapHappi at 7:33 PM on May. 17, 2009

• We did the "pull out method" for two years before I got pregnant with my daughter, he didn't pull out once and I got pregnant, than we did the pull out for 3 years than it took one year of not pulling out to get pregnant with my son, who I'm 28 weeks pregnant with now.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 7:36 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I was one of the ones who "thought" that I knew my cycle very well. I was like "Ohh naw, I'm not ovulating right now, we don't have to use a condom!"

xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:39 PM on May. 17, 2009

• what is the pull out methood?
    Anonymous

• Why in the world do people still refer to this as a method I will never know...anyhow, me and DH got married February 14, 1999. Didn't try to prevent pregnancy, and I found out I was pregnant June 6, 1999.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 8:12 PM on May. 17, 2009

• We have used this method exclusively for 9 years. It works for us! Dh has great control though.
    Anonymous