Do you ever go to a get together or b-day party with your kid & they whine and scream the whole time?

AHHHH its sooooo embarassing! My daughter is 19mons. and she is sooooo bad people probaby think I am a horrible mom.

LainysMommy

Asked by LainysMommy at 7:19 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I went to my first friend dinner party the other day for a friends bday dinner...took my son with me he's 16 months. He was NOT diggin the environment I guess he screamed at everything the entire time! I excused his behavior and laughed at the people staring cause they were stupid to judge us.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:21 PM on May. 17, 2009

• OMG! this past christmas we went home to see our family that we hadnt seen in 7 months. my husbands family does a big christmas dinner (with all the relatives) and right before we eat, we sing happy birthday to Jesus, and then pray. we stand in a circle and start to sing happy birthday and he freaked out! he yelled all through the song lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:31 PM on May. 17, 2009

• That would be embarassing :( But don't stp taking her out places. You may have to leave early or (what I do) take her into the bathroom for a little talking to- but she'll learn.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:22 PM on May. 17, 2009

• When my granddaughter had her first birthday party, my niece who was 2 and half ruined the party by crying and carrying on. First she cried for cake before we were ready to cut the cake to serve, and then the whole time my granddaughter was opening her gifts, the annoying niece cried the entire time because she was wanting to open the gifts and play with them. This was really annoying, and needless to say, it ruined our video we were trying to video during the party and all you can hear in the video was my niece crying and carrying on. I felt like my mom should have got up and took the crying niece outdoors, since we had 2 video cameras going trying to video the party.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 8:54 PM on May. 17, 2009