Crazy question! Technology based! Cannot "pair" my Blackberry Curve 8330 (Verizon) with my new Honda Accord. Any tricks? I've tried repeatedly. It is in "discoverable" mode. Bluethooth is enabled and the phone is looking for a bluetooth device.

I have tried and tried to "pair" my Blackerry Curve 8330 with the Honda Accord Navigation System. It doesn't work. The phone is in "discoverable" mode and Bluetooth is enabled . . . I have the phone looking for a device. Both systems "time out" before they find each other. Don't know what I'm doing wrong? I have successfully paired the phone with a Jabra earpiece in the past? Are there any trick to this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Unfortunately the only thing I can do is to tell you to google the question and see if anyone else has ever asked this question or knows the answer on the net.
    Anonymous

• Thanks for trying! I appreciate your response. I did try to do that.
    Netdiva10

Answer by Netdiva10 at 7:40 PM on May. 17, 2009