Clue stick for punishment?

Have you tried this? Someone told me they use these to punish their kids. Iam not sure what they mean... Do you know?

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am really confused. I don't even want to know, it sounds sickening. If anyone told me something like this they'd have to pry my jaw off the floor with a crowbar. Blech.

Answer by Collinsky at 7:32 PM on May. 17, 2009

• lol She said something like it hurts. I will go cut n paste what she said from my facebook. Yea Iam confused too. I guess I should of asked her. BRB

• clue stick or glue stick?

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 7:38 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Yeah, they are small so you can carry them in your pocket, purse ect. Anytime she begins acting bratty you can just whack her with it. You can barely hit them and it still leaves a stiing! Several of the homeschool mothers I know use them. (I know, I know.) But this one lady I know had a super bratty 3 year old and now she is sooo well behaved. I asked her about it last Sunday and she pulled a glue stick out of her back pocket. It has worked miracles on her daughter....

This is what my friend said... I still am clueless..

• Sounds like an old fashioned switch (or twig).

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:00 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I would love to whack the mother with it. You teach your children to behave out of respect, not fear.

Answer by LoriW at 8:02 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Sounds mean..... :) A clue stick is small so, not sure how it would actually hurt!!