My 3 girls always figth

Roslie-12 Haliey lynn- 8 and Emmlie-4 will not stop figthing an ideas. I worried Moxie and Jessie will start figthing too-1 1/2

otterkiki

Asked by otterkiki at 7:33 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• They'll probably always fight... that's how siblings are... but try when they fight make them apologize to eachother and hug eachother. Never fail on that hugging part... that has quieted mine down a little bit.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 6:09 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I have tried several approaches with mine. I have a 13 yo boy, 11 yo girl and 7 yo stepdaughter. The two youngest are the worst. I have made them say five nice things about each other after each fight. I have made them sit on the couch or in a chair and hold hands. I have made them separate and not be able to play together. I have made them move cinder blocks from the front yard to the back. Inevitably, they still fight. I know this isn't very encouraging, I just want you to know that you are not alone in this one.
    Sabrina3876

Answer by Sabrina3876 at 8:19 AM on May. 18, 2009