Honest Thoughts about Preg... PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I have a 15 week old and I had the Mirena (SP?) Placed in at 9 weeks PP... I have been VERY crampy for about 1 month and even feeling light headed, nauses and my breast are sore... I had a period 2 weeks ago... Can you get preg. with the Mirena? And if so is there any chance it will be a normal preg.?? I hate the thought having to terminate if I am... I know that if its a tubal you have to, but if it's not do you? Do you think I could be preg.? If so what do you think??? I dont want another baby yet, but I dont want to abort one either.... I know I should test and I will, but I cant make an apt. for a few days due to my doc. office is closed, so I need your opinions!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My doctor warned me when I got mine put in that in the first few weeks it is possible for it to fall out and you might not notice. First I'd go get the strings checked, you should do that at about the 6 week mark anyway. Then just pee on a stick and double check to see if your pregnant. It isn't unheard of to get pregnant with the device still in. I know somebody it happened to, she got it removed and carried the pregnancy fine.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 7:44 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I had it checked about a month ago, 2 weeks after having it placed...
    Anonymous

• no matter what BC you use theres no 100% for sure chance you wont get pregnant...except no having sex
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:22 PM on May. 17, 2009

• You should check your strings every month. It's very unlikely you are pregnant but not impossible. Just take a test. If you are let your doctor know right away. If you are passed a certain week they cannot remove the IUD.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 8:57 PM on May. 17, 2009