A PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!

Should I get my 4 yo a puppy?

otterkiki

Asked by otterkiki at 7:43 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• puppy

otterkiki

Answer by otterkiki at 7:44 PM on May. 17, 2009

• ooooooooh a puppy if he like it get it
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 7:51 PM on May. 17, 2009

• no. take him to aquariums instead and zoos instead more often. get binnoculars to look at birds often. animals require more care than babies and kids. your little one is still rather young. it's not fair to put a puppy or even kitten or animals requiring constant care with kids. if you had a dog whatever before ds that's different. i've had animals and kids but had animals before kids. No matter age of animals, little kids are terrors simply because animals are so cute, cuddly, etc. your ds would probably love to go to zoos and such to see multiple live animals.
    Anonymous

• My 4 yr old wanted a puppy I got her a "lucky puppy" she was thrilled! Worked for me!
    mommyhero

Answer by mommyhero at 12:11 AM on May. 18, 2009

• it's a nice idea but keep in mind that you will be the one feeding, bathing and cleaning up after it.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:13 AM on May. 18, 2009