i have crohns disease and was wondering if anyone else has it and how it has affected their pregnancies?

my crohns was barely under control when i got pregnant and i had to quit taking my meds after i got prego bc they were harmful for the baby. i've been sick constantly throughout the whole thing(im 31 weeks now) and i sometimes wonder if its bc of the crohns or if its just bc im going to have difficult pregnancies(this is my first).

tamitha117

Asked by tamitha117 at 7:44 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Health

• My sister has something in between chrohns and ulcerative colitis. She has not been pregnant. But have you gone under any testing for food allergies or sensitivities? She found out she was allergic to wheat and since she has stopped eating it she has felt soooo much better.
    Good luck and sorry I couldn't help out more.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:06 PM on May. 17, 2009