IS IT WRONG TO NOT LIKE SO FRIEND????????

when the frind trys to get you too cheat

lilmama29113

Asked by lilmama29113 at 7:45 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont like any of my SO's friends...because theyre all immature and they talk mad cr@p..theyre jealous that he spends so much time with me and not as much with them which is probably whats kinda going on with your SO's friend...they are jealous of the time you guys are spending together so the friend is trying to ruin your relationship
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:48 PM on May. 17, 2009

• mmm ok. a friend of your significant other wants you to cheat on your significant other? why should you like some one who wants you to disrespect another and cheat romantically? any one who promotes cheating can't be trusted and any one who cheats is gonna do it again.
    Anonymous

• oops sorry baby in arms but he trys to get him too cheat he tells me every thing. He got mad at me for being rude to him but I say why not he has no respect for me

lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 7:57 PM on May. 17, 2009

• No it is not wrong! I dont like any of my SO friends!!! lol and thats just because they are immature!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 7:59 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Yeah i would invite the friend over to YOUR place for a cookout or whatever so he could be with your SO but see that the way yall hang is not to go out cheating but to be together. Strong.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:15 PM on May. 17, 2009

• he can't make him cheat. Only SO can make that decision so if you trust SO then there isn't a problem

Answer by admckenzie at 8:18 PM on May. 17, 2009