what products work best for curly hair?

Anyone with curly hair, what products have worked best for it? Shampoo, conditioner, styling products, techniques. I have crazy curly hair and it is just so out of control i needs some tips lol, I have two young daughters and not alot of time. My hair length is about 3 inches below my shoulders.....HELP lol.

MamasGirls4ever

Asked by MamasGirls4ever at 7:46 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use the Treseme curls shampoo (once a week) and the conditioner (every day). I only brush my hair once every so often and when I do, it's in the shower where it's sopping wet. I like the Treseme stuff, but I think I might try some of the products the other ladies listed! Both of my daughters got mine and my husband's curly hair, so if I can find something good, I'm going to stock up on it!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 11:14 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I personally dont have curly hair but I know people who have beautiful curly hair and this is what they do...Use kid shampoo two in one with conditioner! Towel dry your hair...leaving it damp. Spray detangler in it (or use some sort of childs detangler) and COMB your hair (do not brush)...let dry and voila
    Anonymous

• dont use shampoo!! i use aveda hydrating conditioner and be curly curl control. dont wash your hair every day. natural curly hair is naturally drier then other hair types so use a hydrating conditioner. i also like biosilk which i think you can get at target
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 8:55 PM on May. 17, 2009

• tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 9:19 PM on May. 17, 2009