to the anon that posted a reply to my sons picture that i posted....

first i want to say that im not bashing and i would appreciate if nobody else bashed either-im asking because im curious. obviously i cant send her a message because i dont know who it was, so im asking here...what about my sons picture makes him look like he has a mental disorder? im very curious and im not trying to start drama (im really not in the mood for drama its been a long day).

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 7:51 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She is a nutjob! He is a cute little boy. My kids always look demented in photos of them laughing. Hell I look demented in photos of me when I am laughing. I think most people do.
    Maybe the anon that replied to your other post has had so much botox that her face doesn't change when she laughs. Maybe it has caused he botulism and that is why she is being so rude.
    He is darling!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 7:57 PM on May. 17, 2009

• lol thanks :)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:59 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Ahh your son is adorable, I cannot believe some other "Woman" and I use that term loosely would have the nerve to say something like that.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:14 PM on May. 17, 2009

• What a bitch. She shouldn't have went there.
    lovetwins89

Answer by lovetwins89 at 8:17 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Its probably the same anon that was making fun of me, don't worry, I'm sure that she is so hideous is the reason she's anon. And is too embarassed to show herself. Your son is adorable!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 8:20 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Most likely, there is nothing that made him look that way. She just got her rocks off saying something mean and then running like a coward to hide behind the annon button.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:54 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I must say the anon that said that needs to quit hiding.He is a very cute lil boy and Im not just sayin that cause he is my great nephew but because its true.So anon quit making rude comments on pics of kids.It is a shame that you have to make rude comments just to entertain yourself.
    bamalady79

Answer by bamalady79 at 10:34 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Don't take it personally. Apparently someone is off their meds and running all over the Answer section leaving their droppings.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 1:28 PM on May. 18, 2009