cracked/broken hp pavilion laptop screen dv 6000

just want to know if anyone knows what to do in this situation will i have to get a new laptop or can i get it fixed....maybe get a screen on ebay? the rest of it is in good shape and was expensive argh...thanx for any help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ask the computer moms in CAFEMOM category

Answer by admckenzie at 8:17 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I would like to know the answer to this, too.
    My daughter has a laptop with a broken screen and was quoted a price that was as much as what the laptop cost! She was thinking of just purchasing a monitor from a flea market or something just so she can keep using the keyboard and her files.
    I would love to know if there is an alternative so she could use it as a laptop again, but not have to pay a high price for it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:32 PM on May. 18, 2009