So which one affects your body the worse!! lol!! during pregnancy? A Boy or A Girl???

I Vote Boy!!!!

engraham

Asked by engraham at 7:56 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a boy and two girls. They were all the same pregnancy wise. it's news to me that carrying one versus the other is worse. With my son I was in the hospital cuase of complicas for 10 days after he was born. With my two daughtters, one was jaundiced at birth and the other had a fever right after birth and both of them had to stay in longer. So they're all the same to me.
    Anonymous

• maybe i wasnt specific. i mean body wise. with a girl i didn't get any stretch marks or anything and with a boy it is totally different!!
    engraham

Answer by engraham at 8:06 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I don't know i have 4 boys one girl only one gave me stretch marks it was one off the boys. i was sicker with my girl

lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 8:07 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Well from personal exp I say girl!!! but i had my son at 19 and my daughter at 26 so, ppl could debate age being a factor. I STILL SAY GIRLS>>>>> lol
    Anonymous

• Ive heard its harder to loose the weight with having a girl.
    Anonymous

• op was your son or daughter born first and what's time between them? I gained the most wait with my third and had the hardest time loosing that third preg. weight.
    Anonymous

• I think they both do the same. I've carried 2 boys and 3 girls. Some pregnancies are worse than others but they both did the same amount of damage.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:34 PM on May. 17, 2009

• ive only had boys so i dont know but i do know that with my first 2 pregnancies i didnt get any stretch marks and i lost the weight without any problems but then with my 3rd i got really bad stretchmarks and after i had him i only lost 15 of the 40 pounds i gained and then with my 4th pregnancy i didnt get any added stretchmarks but i did hold on to the weight and with this pregnancy i think im getting more stretch marks again but im hoping the weight leaves! lol- well see though
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:35 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I think both at the same time in one pregnancy (multiples)....LOL.
    Otherwise, genders do not treat a woman's body differently.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:57 PM on May. 18, 2009