Someone called dog pound on me b/c, they have a personal problem with me.

A elderly woman lives across from me, her dogs arent on a leash.. she lets them roam her yard. ( no big deal) Her daughter is just a mean women and was over there. I was walking our new puppy and her collar broke so, she darted across the road to the others ppl's yard. She yelled get your dog, I was waiting for her to pull out. I said Im waitng for you to pull out. She said" you better get her" I said " dont better do anything" SO she drives by slow and screams "kiss my ass" So next day the dog pound leaves a note on my door. Says dog roaming at large and not tags.. I called the pound and explained. Next time, I could be fined. So I took my dog to the pound and supposely there gonna call the ORG owner to get her. I feel bad but, cant afford to be fined. And this women is watching and not a nice person. What would you had done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WELL I don't blame her for wanting you to get the puppy, so she didn't run it over. Sorry but I would hate to run over anything, and she was in a vehicle, making it difficult to see. I would have gotten my dog (or child, or whatever it was, so she could see that it was safe to drive).
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 7:59 PM on May. 17, 2009

• She wasnt gonna run her over. And I know what a mean lady she is, I wanted to wait until she moved. My dog was fine.
    Anonymous

• Maybe I should stop being so nice and call on her ederly mom whos dogs she lets roam on purpose. But, yet I have a life so I dont.
    Anonymous

• that must be some big strong puppy to break a new collar. Yesterday someone was whining the neighbor called the police on them for their dog chasing him while he was running and now your post. DOG OWNERS are responsible for following the law. GET IT? Think about it before you get another dog.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you should post this in Pets catagory and not Just for Fun

Answer by admckenzie at 8:15 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Shes 11 mos a mixed terrier. Shes strong.. those collars with the plastic clips are useless.....
    Anonymous

• NOONE LOOKS IN PETS>>>> and its already posted. Besides the point!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Accidents happen, my dog broke her collar as i was walking her. GET IT
    Anonymous

• Call on her for letting her dogs roam off the leash and be happy she is picking on your dog. Some sick neighbors decide to be vengeful and call cps on you for your kids and make up stuff.

Anonymous

• shoulder harnesses are really good for strong dogs. plus leashes are sold that have a handle down lower near where it hooks on to the harness. try those plus they are more animal friendly and don't hurt a dog like neck collars do. we keep our dogs in our fenced in yard, they are not walked at all. a couple of times they've gotten out but not often. it's far less worry for them to be loose with a fenced in yard than walking them. i hate stepping in dog sh------- so our dogs poo only in our yard. Can you get a fenced in yard?
    Anonymous