How can you be pro-abortion?

I am not poo-pooing on any one i know there is a diff between pro-choice and pro-abortion. I know that some ladies can't get pregnant and would more than happily donate my eggs or even my hubby's seeds to help. i just don't understand why some one would abort there child. I have told my hubby if it comes down to me or the baby i will be leaving this earth. I have two children who where adopted (all my kids are my husbands he is my only man) I have a DD and one on the way. I look at all of them can never see my self letting them die i have been raped and still if i would have gotten pregnant i wouldn't send the baby to be killed. My mom had me a 16. so I just want to understand. why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• (cont.) As I see it, the mother has already made her choice. She chose to have sex. No form of contraception is 100% effective so if you're not 100% ready for the WELL KNOWN consequences of sex, don't have sex. We are not animals, we have large brains and we walk upright. We are able to say no when sexual situations arise. As for incest/rape, I was the product of the rape of a teenager. I deserved life no less than any other child and we ought not to make "in-demand" laws that allow people to use abortions as birth control based on tragedies that occur in 1% of pregnancies.

As for terminations of pregnancy when it would kill the mother, that is an EMERGENCY MEDICAL PROCEEDURE performed only after it is certain that the mother will die (which means the baby would die too) and is also not cause for "in-demand" out patient clinics for abortion.

We just want you to see the rights of the baby too.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:15 PM on May. 17, 2009

• This doesn't belong under the "just for fun" category.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:01 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Nobody is pro-abortion. You say you know the difference between that and pro-choice but obviously you don't. Nobody says...Oh how many babies can I kill in my lifetime. Ridiculous!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:02 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I'm not saying that at all . i just feel like some ppl want the right to have things they can trow away....i've known such cold ppl in my life time....oh btw i didnt want it in just for fun it won't let me chang it.
    Anonymous

• Not every one has emotional and physical support during pregnancy no matter what age we're pregnant at from our own families or partners. A potential mom's age and background greatly influences her coping ability with pregnancy and childrearing. Some moms just aren't careful either and just want sex for feel good and not the child.
    Anonymous

• OP you aren't going to get a real answer here. Everyone is going to say "No I am not pro-abortion, but I am pro-choice. I wouldn't get one, but I support other women who want to"
    If everyone say "I wouldn't get one" than who are these millions of women who are getting abortions??
    Then you will get the answer of "well what about women who were raped? You want to force them to suffer more?" The reality is a small percentage of women who are raped actually get pregnant and of those women who get pregnant a small percentage of them choose to get an abortion. So less than 1% of abortions are done on a pregnancy that resulted from rape.
    Anonymous

• I can't believe you think you have the right to even judge others on this subject. No one I've ever met is Pro Abortion. They are PRO CHOICE. Goody for you that you are so pious and mighty that you'd never do it but it's none of your business if another woman feels forced to endure that hell. Now go take care of your perfect family with your perfect dh and in your perfect world. Some of the others are not so fortunate. Get on your knees and thank God that you've never been put in the position to have to make the choice but don't bring the subject up out of ignorance and talk about those who have. There is no Pro Abortion. That's even ignorant to say. Get it right. It's Pro Choice. Can you say it with me? Pro Choice. So when your dd comes to you one day and says she's decided to have an abortion (or did have one) then you will understand.
    Anonymous

• When you say pro- abortion it pisses people off... Obviously. I am pro-choice, not because I would ever want an abortion, but because it is not up to me how somebody else chooses to live thier own lives. You do not know their circumstances. So quit judging. Just because you think you are strong enough to deal with a pregnancy caused by rape, it doesn't mean that others are.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:13 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Anon:08 are you saying that all people who are pro-choice have abortions? If so you are the ignorant one!
    Anonymous

• i am not here to judge i'm here to understand and yes there are ladies who get pregnant and have many abortions i am any thing but pius and i don't have a perfect life i am simply a student of life and wish to understand . oh btw ppl always get up in arms and think we mean to stire the pot of trouble. All i want is to learn of life. this is a topic my family did not speak of often so quit being so high and mighty you don't want to answer then don't
    Anonymous