Why is it, that no matter what subject a person post??

Their is always someone with a rude remark? I cant stand the ones who leave the rude remarks that have NOTHING to do with the orginal question. Does this also annoy you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Have you ever rode a horse naked? LOL! I am just kidding!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:31 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I mean the one's who will comment on grammar, say u posted in the wrong spot or just simply nasty. And I really hate the one's who DONOT answer the question, they just comment on other ppl's answers!!!
    Anonymous

• oh well, there are better things to worry about.
    Anonymous

• example.... anon 7:37
    Anonymous

• Why do you let complete strangers get under your skin?
    Anonymous

• i really hate it when my hair is doing good and stylin well and then the rain comes down and makes it all flat and everything or some days i want to go swim but i start my period that morning and going to the beach is then out of the question but what i really hate is going to dinner with a coworker who is a superior and she has a booger dangling in her nose and when she breathes in it goes in and when she breathes out it goes out and you can't tell her cause she might get mad but if you don't tell her and someone else does then she might get mad cause you didn't tell her first so then you are stuck should i tell her or not and why do i have to look at the booger while we eat and then what if the booger falls in her plate and i have to watch her eat it or if she sneezes will it blow out onto my plate and then i might eat it i'm telling you some days it just doesn't pay to roll out of bed in the morning and CM dont help at all
    Anonymous

• yea anon 7:42 not really what i meant. But I never said these ppl were smart...
    Anonymous

• I think that about says it all.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:46 PM on May. 17, 2009

• lol
    Anonymous

• IM HUNGRY... WHAT DID YA'LL HAVE FOR DINNER?? IM CRAVING CHINESE... UH... WHAT? ..HEHE! SORRY IM BORED!..
    Anonymous