Is this supposed to happen with braxton hicks? TMI...

I'm 32 weeks pregnant and breastfeed my son. It triggers contractions but only for like an hour after I breastfeed. Its a little painful and goes to my lower back. Once I get up I have a white watery discharge but its only after the painful contractions. Could it be my water slowly leaking out? I see my ob tomorrow and want to know if I should tell him. I'm also like 2 cm dialated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nipple stimulation can cause contractions....breast feeding is oral nipple stimulation. im not sure about the discharge...if its a milky color its probably just normal discharge, Id be careful with the breastfeeding contraction thing because that can cause you to go into labor early...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:35 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Of course you need to tell him. Always tell them anything that has to do with your pregnancy. If you are slowly leaking fluid then they need to know because your 32 weeks, especially if your already dilated 2cm(even though you can be 2cm for weeks). Good luck!
    jasey929

Answer by jasey929 at 8:37 PM on May. 17, 2009