Any ideas on why the skin on on my one calf is so sensitive to touch and leg tingly all day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Health

• Could it be razor burn?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 8:34 PM on May. 17, 2009

• that makes sense
    Anonymous

• maybe you slept wrong or pulled a muscle in your hip or back and have a pinched nerve? Feel better!!!
    Anonymous

• Is it hot to the touch? Or have any swelling and/or redness? Any redness or radiating lines of red?

If you have any of these things it could be a blood clot. It is better safe then sorry, I would call the docs office if you have any of the above mentioned symptoms.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:41 PM on May. 17, 2009

• It could be sciatica from sitting on the computer. If you think I'm being a smartass, I'm totally not... I don't sit at the computer anymore; I got a laptop and stand up.
    averillholistix

Answer by averillholistix at 10:22 PM on May. 17, 2009

• PS It's probably your left calf, right? And it's sometimes numb? If so, it's probably a pinched sciatic nerve.
    averillholistix

Answer by averillholistix at 10:23 PM on May. 17, 2009