Teeth Grinding...

My dd is 16 months old and she grinds her mouth full of teeth ALOT!!! Is this normal? It drives me NUTS!!! :)

SteelersMommy03

Asked by SteelersMommy03 at 8:49 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It's normal, just don't say anything or react to it so that she doesn't want to do it more to get a reaction from you.She'll eventually stop. Just remember, these aren't their permanent teeth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on May. 18, 2009

• My 13 month old just started doing this the other day! It is super annoying. I'd like to know if it's normal as well, LOL.
    parkersmama08

Answer by parkersmama08 at 8:55 PM on May. 17, 2009

• my son does that... his father apparently used to do it to. It drives me crazy and I am always afraid hes going to hurt his tiny little teeth.
    Kryssi17

Answer by Kryssi17 at 10:27 PM on May. 17, 2009

• i posted the same question a while ago. everyone told me it was fine and he'd grow out of it.
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 10:44 PM on May. 17, 2009

• my daughter started it at 14 months and stopped by 24 months.
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 11:54 PM on May. 17, 2009

• My son does the same thing I think he is doing it because hes still getting teeth and has the urge to bite down even if there is nothing in his mouth to bite on I guess we'll see if it stops once he gets in all of his teeth
    MoMMyto2971

Answer by MoMMyto2971 at 7:34 AM on May. 18, 2009