Baby position at 32 weeks

Hi ladies, I am 32 weeks pregnant and my baby is laying diagnolly on my belly, he's been like that for quite a while. My thing is that it causing alot of pressure on the right side of my body, it' s uncomfortable when I sleep, I feel alot of muscle pulling in that side and the cramps and numbness has increased on my right leg. I wake up in the middle of the night with horrible cramps on my leg. I've looked on line but I was wondering if any of you had a baby on a different position other than the "birthing" position and have done things at home that have actually worked to turn the baby? Or do i just let nature take its course? Thanks! Oh..I've told my doctor but she said that they are not going to worry about it until I am closer to my due date but I feel overexhausted because I am unable to sleep due to the disconfort.

LuvmyFam6

Asked by LuvmyFam6 at 8:52 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try walking...or lightly swinging to try and rock the baby into birthing postion...
    Anonymous

• dont worry about it babies move so much your baby could even be wrong way til your ready to push .. lol they r stubborn
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:56 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Since it's so uncomfortable I'd try www.spinningbabies.com for some suggestions on how to move baby.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 8:58 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I bounced on a pilates ball to help my son drop further into the birth canal. This helped relieve pressure in my lower back and also strengthened my pelvic area and it may help you with moving your child into a more comfortable position.
    BillieJean0401

Answer by BillieJean0401 at 9:04 PM on May. 17, 2009

• My daughter was diagonal at about 30 weeks and right on my sciatic nerve and it hurt like hell. All I could do was go to physical therapy to help with the pain but then at 36 or 37 weeks she moved and the pain was gone but she had to do it on her own there was nothing I could do. Its no help but I have been there.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 9:51 PM on May. 17, 2009