What makes you a good wife and mom?

says it all.

shehappywifemom

Asked by shehappywifemom at 8:54 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I THINK I AM A GOOD MOM AND A WIFE BECAUSE I TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF MY SON THAT IS 10 AND MY TWIN GIRL'S THAT WILL BE 4 NEXT WEEK AND A TERMINALLY ILL HUSBAND THAT IS ALWAYS IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL..AND I KEEP OUR FAMILY GOING KNOW MATTER WATCH ISSUES ARISE.WITH ALL OF THIS I STILL KEEP A CLEAN HOUSE.EVEN THOUGH I DO FALL BEHIND ONCE AND A WHILE .BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY MY KIDS ARE AT THE TOP OF MY LIST..I SPEND MANY OF NIGHTS IN THE HOSPITALS WITHOUT SLEEP AND DROVE 3 1/2 HOUR HOME AND CAME HOME AND STAY UP WITH THE KIDS ALL DAY AND CONTINUE ON LIKE I GOT A FULL NIGHTS REST..I DID WORK TO JOBS UP UNTIL THE OTHER MONTH I JUST COULDN'T HANDLE GETTING 3 HOURS OF SLEEP AND STILL CONTINING ON LIKE NOTHING WAS WRONG..MY BIG CHALLENGE WILL COME SOON WHEN THE HUBBY WILL BE IN THE HOSPITAL FOR EITHER A STEM CELL TRANSPLANT /BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT..HE'LL BE IN FOR ATLEAST 6 MONTHS...BUT MY I CAN'T GIVE UP I STILL HAVE TO STAY STRONG..
    TAMMSTWINS

Answer by TAMMSTWINS at 10:38 PM on May. 17, 2009

• well im not a wife...
    but im a good mom cuz my son comes first
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:55 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I'm a good wife cuz I've been at the door to see my husband off every day but three when i haven't been hospitalized for surgery and babies and I've been at the door every day to receive him back h ome from work and trips. When he was in the Army I received an award from his Flow for being the only wife/taxi driver who got up at all hours to get hubby to pt and roll calls and picked him up. I've taken care of him in sicknesses. I've seen him through graduate school. I'm seeing him in full time workforce. I've raised our kids. I'm a good mom cuz I've singlehandedly seen my kids through surgeries separately and with two kids in two different surgeries another time in two days, one was in emergency surgery. I make sure my kids have good self esteem and treat others likewise with respect no matter the age or background of the one being spoken of or to. They don't have enough life experience to be nasty or mean about life.
    Anonymous

• I try to be a good wife and mom. I put my husband and children first. Now that my sons are grown and with families of their own, I let them and their wives know that we are here to help but won't interfere. When the children were younger, I studied about child rearing and nutrition so that I would make informed decisions, and I worked very hard to raise most of our vegetables and fruits and homemade foods. So I think that working as hard as I could may have helped in my aim to be a good mom. For my husband I try to make the home a pleasant place for him that he enjoys coming home to. I treat him as I would any good friend- respect, interest in what he likes to talk about, not nagging, cooking food he likes, treating him as the important person that he is. :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:02 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I know I'm a good mom, but right now I wonder if I'm a good wife.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:06 PM on May. 17, 2009