How do you know if the man that you love is the right one?

I love this man with all my heart, but sometimes I find myself questioning our relationship. I do want to spend the rest of my life with him and I am not sure why I question it.

My5lilangels

Asked by My5lilangels at 9:18 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Do you have a good well rounded relationship? I know that I am completely in love with the man I plan on spending the rest of my life with. We work well together, we can get things done with our bills and "real" life problems, but also have a good love relationship. We can about each other very much. Have been threw a lot together. I can be myself with him, and tell him anything. Not to mention the sex is good too. We might disagree and fight sometimes, but we know that we will make up and get over it. I know I can depend on him for everything and anything! We have been together for 6 years, so after everything we can say we know that we are ment to be together.
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 9:23 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Think with your head as well as your heart. Think of him as an old man with thin hair, a little paunch, wrinkles. Consider how good a provider he is. How he treats children, animals, waitresses, sales clerks, his parents, his grandparents, your parents and grandparents. Do you have similar ideas about money? About religion? About how to raise children? Similar goals in life? Similar values? Do you talk and talk with him and enjoy what he says and you feel he enjoys what you say, too? Speaking of children, does he want what you want by way of number of children, whether you'll work or stay at home? if they'll go to private school? college? Does he treat you with respect? I'd been told that I'd know when I found the right person, and it is true, I did. We discussed important issues and felt comfortable with each other. Almost 39 years of marriage ago.

Answer by Bmat at 9:33 PM on May. 17, 2009

• No I'm not sure.. I love him more than I've ever loved anybody else yet I really do question our relationship too. But the difference between me and you is that I know why.. he's given me plenty of reasons to walk out the door but I haven't.. yet. I hope I never have to leave but it looks like that time is coming soon. :(
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 9:54 PM on May. 17, 2009